Title - Office Manager/Environment Team Manager
Reporting to- HR Manager
Looking for a positive, influential and hardworking office manager to join an exciting brand innovation company based in Central London.
You will take on full leadership of the London office, working across the key features:
- People Management
- Social Responsibility
- Environment and Buildings Management
- Finance and Procurement Management
- Health and Safety
The ideal person will have:
- Previous experience in External and internal office moves
- Knowledge of space management, planning best allocation and utilisation of space and resources
- Health and safety and fire safety
- Project management and coordination skills
- Confidence for leading a team
- Strong commercial background
- Excellent communication skills
This role is perfect for someone who is willing to get stuck in across the business, for someone who enjoys working in a fun, lively office, filled with ideas.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch, Aoife.firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.