Handle Recruitment is working with an established creative agency to find a passionate, energetic and enthusiastic Office Manager to join a team of like-minded individuals.
Key features will include:
- Maintaining the overall aesthetic appearance of the office at all times
- Arranging for repairs and planned works where necessary
- Supervising the reception
- Ensuring health and safety policies are up-to-date
- Designing and implementing office policies
- Using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases
- Managing filing systems
- Based on reception 3 days a week
- Developing and implementing new administrative systems
The successful candidate will have:
- A vibrant personality and great sense of humour
- A positive, can do attitude
- Facilities management experience
- Health and safety experience
- A natural eye for design
- Great attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who loves varied and unpredictable days, enjoys working in a creative and lively environment, and wants to work for a business that is incredibly values-led.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.