An incredible opportunity for an experienced and charismatic office manager to head a team of 80 at a creative agency! We are looking for an organised, proactive and confident candidate who is passionate about ensuring the smooth running of an office.
Our client is currently in the process of searching for a location to relocate to, with this in mind, a candidate with experience facilitating an office move is highly desirable.
Daily duties may include;
- Managing the relocation process and working with office relocators and other stakeholders to ensure a smooth transition
- Identifying and managing problems in a timely fashion
- Occasional PA support including administration and booking travel for the executive team
- Working closely with the facilities manager to ensure that the office is fully equipped at all times and that any IT issues are resolved promptly
- Working closely with department heads to ensure that all employers are monitored and that regular appraisals are carried out
- Assisting with onboarding and disciplinary procedures
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least three years of office management experience
- Full and competent use of Microsoft Suite
- A proactive nature and be willing to go above and beyond
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to address problems quickly
Experience in project managing an office move is highly desirable.
Although not essential, an ideal candidate will have experience working within the creative sector.
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity, please do not hesitate to apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.