Are you an experienced Office Manager who is looking for a new and varied challenge? Keen to work in a buzzy agency environment and take ownership of a multifaceted role? Handle recruitment are excited to be working with a established PR agency to find someone just like you to join them - ASAP start!
Office Manager - The Company
The office is filled with a team of around 30 intelligent, hardworking and entrepreneurial individuals. Anyone who enters the office can immediately get a sense of their unique culture, energy and enthusiasm and it comes as no surprise that the business is going from strength to strength - expanding their projects across Europe and are continually winning awards for their work.
Office Manager - The Role
This office manager role is a varied position and reports into the CEO's EA. Your duties will span across day-to day office management / operations, HR, client support and finance. You will need to be a true all-rounder with bags of personality and gravitas who can quickly establish yourself as the lynch pin of the team.
- Responsible for managing the day to day operations of a busy office
- HR admin- contracts, on-boarding, new starters/leavers, day to day HR administration.
- Invoice and expenses administration
- Helping to manage client relationships and associated events, networking opportunities and all internal socials.
PA / Office Manager - The Candidate
Candidates available immediately will be preferred but not essential. You will need to be an experienced office manager, who has ideally taken ownership of an all-encompassing role within a small to mid-sized business. Above all you will be need to be excited about the prospect of working in a young, creative, fast growing business and be able to handle a varied and challenging workload with a calm and cohesive approach. On top of this you will need to be:
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Proven experience as an office manager
- Second to none attention to detail!
- Solution oriented with a creative approach to problem solving
- Focused on building strong and effective working relationships
- Focused on continuous improvement and development, both personally and on behalf of the company
- Able to work calmly and effectively in a fast paced environment
- Takes on board feedback and is proactive in acting on flagged areas for development
To Apply for this office manager role click 'Apply Now' or contact Emma Hatfield with your CV on Emma.Hatfield@handle.co.uk / 0207 569 9933 for more information.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.