Handle Recruitment are currently working on a number of amazing Media Creative Agencies & Entertainment companies who require an Office Manager/ Office Coordinator on a temporary basis.
We are looking for a confident, driven, and motivated individual who can add to this upbeat and energised office.
The ideal candidate will have previous Office Management experience - and also have experience supporting with personal duties, and ideally some exposure to managing a busy and creative office, as you will also be the main point of contact for all employees - from dealing with facilities, contracts, IT to general office queries.
- Key contact for suppliers
- Maintain a detailed Operations bible with contact details for all key services and any passwords.
- Proactive management of Sweeps, take the lead and ownership of the building and suggest changes to how the building is run.
- Support marketing team with ad-hoc requests
- Take charge of all travel bookings and prepare detailed itineraries.
- Health + Safety lead.
- Office & Sweeps socials, take the lead and support research into 2019 plans.
- HR Toolkit management
- Benefits management and periodic review of
- Induction support.
- IPA CPD: support Ben in managing CPD dairies and keeping a log of all internal training sessions.
- Support academy program.
- Complete online training modules.
- Petty cash, fortnightly reconciliation.
- Corporate card expenses.
- Ad-hoc support.
Skills/ Expertise required:
- The Office Assistant will be one of the key day-to-day Operations staff and be seen as the face of the Agency
- You must be organised, motivated and a natural communicator.
- Have a sunny disposition and can-do attitude.
- You should be adept at managing multiple projects at once, delivering excellence all the time, every time and always hit your deadlines.
- You must be an agile thinker and able to adapt and adjust to changing circumstances.
- You must also have lots of personality, energy and drive and comfortably put yourself at the heart of a highly social and fun Agency team.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.