Office Manager & Manager of Culture
We are looking for an experienced Office Manager to join this exciting start up, based in Central London with impressive backing and stellar growth. Already at 100 plus people they are looking at their next stage of growth, an office move and to focus on culture.
- You will have bags of enthusiasm and initiative and a faultless eye for detail
- Champion a solid team unity through team events, birthdays, lunch and learn and guest speakers
- Be the first port of call with our suppliers and service providers
- Keep our house in order - we would need you to keep our plants well-watered, keep our stationery cupboard topped up and keep our employees safe and sound
- The go-to-person for vendors in regard to building facilities, property management, catering services and cleaning
- Welcome all new starters with open arms
- Oversee the set-up of IT equipment for our new employees
- Continually help make us a great place to work
- Office move - we are growing, we might need to find our new home - the office manager will own and drive this
- Work in partnership with Executive Assistant and jointly own culture building fun stuff!
A bit more about you
- You will be an experienced Office Manager from a fast-paced company, previous start-up experience would be great but not essential
- You will thrive working in a fast-growing environment where you will have a voice, and happy to wear many hats
- You will be a natural born organiser with bags of initiative
What they like to work for?
- We're not corporate, we're a start-up. You will have an unparalleled exposure to many areas of the business - improve and impact how we work
- We will give you the freedom to be inquisitive and proactive - pursue your interests and develop career with us as we scale
- We're open and progressive - input is encouraged at all levels
- We're a social bunch. We celebrate the milestones, big and small and genuinely enjoy each others company!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.