Office Manager - Hospitality (Bar/Restaurants)
Circa £30,000 Depending on experience
Are you an experienced Office Manager looking to join a fast-growing, award winning hospitality business? Would you relish an opportunity where you can be proactive and really take ownership over your role? Would you love to work in a busy, fun, relaxed office environment? Then this is the role for you.
Superb opportunity for a highly organised and detail-orientated Office Manager to join an established, successful, ever-growing company.
You will be responsible for the running of the Head Office and work closely with the Operations and Executive Team, supporting them in various areas of the business. No two days will ever be the same, so you need to be someone who can juggle numerous responsibilities and work both proactively and reactively.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Facility management: business mobile accounts, washroom facilities, telecoms IT Support
- Support the Operations Manager during planning of events
- Answering general enquiries via phone and email and being the first point of contact
- Coordinating conferences including: booking flights, hotels, restaurants etc…
- Applying for late licences
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a previous Office Management position
- Excellent administration skills
- Be pro-active and confident to work alone as well as with a team
- Have a passion for the hospitality industry
The successful Office Manager will have:
- Competitive salary/potential bonus
- 22 days holiday plus all bank holidays
- Hours 9am - 5:30pm
- Attend company organised social events
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic OM opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.