Office Manager - Pub & Bar group
£27,000 - £30,000 + bonus
Talented and versatile Office Manager sought for fast-growing independent pub company. They are exceptional operators who are passionate about food and drink. You will be responsible for the running of head office, working closely with the operations and executive team. It's a role where no two days are the same, and the ideal candidate must be able to work both proactively and re-actively at all times, and at times under pressure.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- An experienced Office Manager with excellent administration and communication skills
- A fun and confident personality who will thrive being at the heart of a growing business with a strong social culture
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry a bonus
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Answering general phone enquiries and email for Head Office, being the first point of contact, redirecting relevant enquiries to the different departments.
- Coordinate and attend the Annual General Manager Conference which will include booking flights, hotels, restaurants, tours and activities for 25 of the management team.
- Diary coordination and attending monthly and quarterly General Manager Meetings, taking minutes and distributing them.
- Support the Operations Managers during the planning stages of big events such as Notting Hill Carnival, summer garden parties and the planning and delivery of Christmas and New Year across the estate.
- Assisting with new openings and refurbishments of sites.
- Liaising with various local councils ensuring the Premises Licences have the current Designated Premises Supervisors.
- Applying for late licences of the different premises when needed - Temporary Events Notices and the renewal of Table & Chairs Licenses.
- Enrolling members of the team on Personal Licence courses.
- Supporting the Head of Food and Executive Chefs with the maintenance of bar and kitchen equipment, logging call outs with our contractors, checking on the status of job completion and signing off invoices.
- Facility management of telecoms, IT support, business mobile accounts, waste management, washroom facilities, pest control.
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this great opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.