Handle Recruitment is looking for an exceptional, enthusiastic and experienced Office Manager to join a leading independent and international media agency.
- Upholding the overall visual appearance of the office at all times
- Managing office budget
- Responsible for office moves and managing refurbishments
- All office and IT contracts
- Ensuring health and safety policies are up to date applied at all times
- Organising any repairs when necessary
- Designing and applying office guidelines by establishing policies and procedures
- Implementing data management and data protection policies
- Ensuring the technology support and IT facilities are up to scratch
- Organising the (legendary) office parties
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who has:
- Strong office management and admin focus
- Previous experience in managing big office projects
- A fun loving, approachable personality
- Flexible can-do attitude
- Great communication skills - both written and verbal
If you have previous experience in office management and are looking for a work hard, play hard culture please get in touch.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.