Great opportunity for a highly organised and customer focused Office Manager to look after multiple sites for this Global Luxury Retail Brand. Based in Central London this role will be hands-on and varied and requires a candidate with a flexible approach and is not scared to get their hands dirty from time to time. You will be working with a great team and duties will include:
- Be the Office Manager for the London Offices and the key point of contact and more senior Office Manager lead for the offices across Europe
- Provide general administrative support for the office
- Help to coordinate global communication efforts between Global Offices, including the coordination of schedules and the distribution of materials/messaging relating to office matters
- Partner with the employees in the European offices who are the owners of office matters and help with office efficiency's
- Oversee the management of the Europe offices, coordinating with Procurement, Facilities, vendor management and related budgeting and invoicing.
- Act as primary point of contact for Building Management.
- Manage Health & Safety across the Europe offices (working with our contracted Health and Safety Partner)
- Liaise with the IT department for all technical needs related to meetings, including conference call set up, VC set up and room bookings.
- Support with the set-up of all new starters for the London offices including entry card/security access.
- Coordinate and/or lead ad-hoc projects.
- Manage the Office Coordinator.
- Be the lead on organisation and ordering of office supplies
- Be the person to drive synergies across all European offices
- Be the point of contact for support in the European offices.
- Be the key point of contact and coordinator for office moves/desk moves
- Coordinate deliveries/post/collections for London offices
The accomplished individual will …
- Be computer literate, particularly in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Demonstrate professionalism.
- Have strong problem solving skills; be proactive and takes initiative.
- Be very flexible and able to re-prioritise near-term assignments.
- Have exceptional organisational skills.
- Be an excellent communicator with interpersonal skills.
- Establish and build partnerships at management level, and across the teams.
- Have the ability to handle multiple challenges while showing diplomacy and efficiency in a highly pressured environment.
- Be able to act quickly to last minute requests and changes and work autonomously.
- Be able to juggle lots of requests and prioritise accordingly
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.