Handle Recruitment are working with one of Europe's leading gaming & technology companies based in the heart of The West End. We are seeking a temporary Office Manager to cover a 9 month contract for maternity leave. The length of contract will be 10 months in total due to the 1 month handover commencing mid February.
We are looking for a great team player and someone who is excited about working in the gaming space. We love working with people who are driven, passionate and appreciate a bit of office banter! The fixed term contract also comes with great benefits, including a monthly contribution towards your travel/commute costs into the office, a contribution towards your gym memberships, as well as catered lunches and a fully stocked fridge!
We are looking for a highly organized, self-starter with a pro-active and professional attitude and outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Manage a range of office and facility related issues including reception services, planning of meeting rooms, stationery, office supplies, etc.
- Ordering stationery and equipment - organising the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment, maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs
- Up-keeping of administrative system, responsible for record management, managing filing systems
- Balancing office budgets - recording office expenditure and managing the budget
- Arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Professionally manage and coordinate travel arrangements and business trips - flights and accommodation reservations etc.
- Manage the relocation program for international employees
- Manage the benefits package for employees
- Organise events for the company and see them through
- Reviewing and implementing the company's health and safety policy - implementing and promoting equality and diversity policy, reviewing and updating health and safety policies and ensuring they are observed
- Arranging training for employees
- Supporting our new employees on-boarding program, and other areas of the business as needed
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.