Office Manager/Administrator - Media
Up to £32,000pa DOE
Are you looking to take the next step into a varied office Administrator/Assistant role? My client is seeking an adaptable and dedicated administrator to join a thriving company within the media sector. This exciting opportunity is ideally suited to someone with a passion for delivering a high level of service with a 'can do' attitude.
This is a split role with both office management and general day to day office administration duties whilst providing additional support to the team
Key features will include:
- Provide administrative support for department.
- Assist and diarise meeting, booking conference rooms and important calls.
- Managing internal and external meetings ensuring all attendees are aware and provided with relevant details.
- Being first point of contact for the company
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent IT skills including, MS Word, Excel, Office and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience in Health & Safety/liaising with contractors.
- Strong multi-tasker, team player and highly adaptable.
- Great people skills with a passion for delivering a great service!
The successful candidate will receive:
- Great working environment
- Competitive salary package
- A varied role and working environment
- The opportunity to be part of a fantastic team!
Working hours are Monday to Friday, working in fun, vibrant offices for a global brand. If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in joining this leading organisation, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.