We are looking for a highly experienced Office/ Facilities Manager to commit to a period of 8 months, covering maternity leave. This is an amazing opportunity to join a Global creative brand, based in beautiful offices in the heart of the West End!
This is a diverse, hybrid managerial role- we require a candidate who is highly capable of overseeing operational functions including facilities, health and safety, suppliers, contractors, IT functions, building maintenance and management of contracts (renewal/ negotiations etc).
Skills, Experience and Personal Attributes:
- Office/ facilities/ operations management experience
- IT literate, with an emphasis on Excel
- Skilled in managing health and safety procedures
- Experience managing staff
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Experience of managing contracts
- Effective time management with the ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude with 'can do' approach
- Enjoys being part of a team and managing independent projects
- Very strong at relationship building: able to keep positive relationships with a number of suppliers and contractors
- An enthusiastic, positive 'can do' attitude and ability to show initiative
- Creative and flexible approach to all aspects of the role along with a willingness to learn
- Must be conscientious and focused, able to work under pressure, prioritise, multi-task and manage conflict and difficult situations
- A passion for the creative industry!
If you meet the requirements listed above and are keen to be considered - please do not hesitate and apply today. The process is moving very quickly - candidates must therefore be available immediately. Full details of the role and responsibilities will be provided to successful, shortlisted applicants.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.