Exciting opportunity for an experienced office manager who is up for a new challenge with a rapidly expanding design & innovation tech company.
Based in inner East London this is a dynamic and progressive organisation with a big focus on employee wellbeing and development.
You will play a pivotal role in the day to day running of the company's design studio, acting as the first point of contact for both visitors and employees. They are looking for someone who is friendly, organised and can provide the best experience possible.
- Ensuring the office and meeting rooms are kept tidy and presentable
- Setting up meeting rooms
- Welcoming all guests and logging them in to a tracking system
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Helping with catering and food set up/ clearing away when workshops are taking place
- Act as the point of contact for any maintenance requirements
- Work closely with IT Support Engineer to ensure all equipment is in good working condition
- Welcoming new joiners, getting them set up and running them through the health and safety
- Booking employee work travel when required
- Maintaining and developing the company's culture by supporting HR and the wider team in cultural initiatives
- Previous Office/Managerial experience
- Microsoft office (including Word and Outlook)
- Friendly manner
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Exceptional organisation with excellent time management skills
This is a temporary role with the potential of becoming permanent. It is an immediate start, so if you are available (or have to give one weeks' notice or less) and feel as though you would fit the role and a great team, then please apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.