Office Manager - Record Label
£18,000 - £19,000
Handle Recruitment is working with a West London based Record Label to find an Office Manager.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- General Office Admin- including updating contact list, stationery and general office orders, ordering business cards & comp slips, booking meeting rooms (internally & externally), maintaining franking machine & topping up with credit, administering phone system & liaising with phone company, monitoring general company emails
- Reception tasks- answering phones & entryphone, meet & greet visitors, taking deliveries, offering refreshments to clients & guests, booking taxi's
- Facilities management - organising cleaning, arranging office maintenance, buying milk & fruit, arranging and liaising with IT support/cleaning company & other service providers, changing printer cartridges.
- Managing reception staff and supervising interns.
- Assisting with new employee orientation.
- Organising & administering mailouts, booking international and inland couriers.
- Organising company events, including director days and Christmas, staff training.
- Assisting all departments with ad hoc admin tasks as necessary.
- Administering security system - overseeing fobs for both the shutter and alarm, training staff in opening and locking up procedures, ordering new fobs as necessary.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Office Management experience in a comparative environment.
- Computer literacy; Excel and Word experience is needed for collating data.
- Windows and Mac computer literacy.
- An interest in the Music industry
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at a Record Label with a world class roster in a varied and pivotal role.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.