Handle are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and professional individual to work for one of our clients within the music industry!
Our client is seeking an efficient Office Manager to work within their beautiful offices in the heart of Central London.
As Office Manager, your role will require you to provide assistance with the finance and IT functions, HR and company administration. You will also provide support to Senior Executives and their wider teams.
This role will be on a temporary basis for 2-3 months with a strong possibility for the chosen candidate to apply for the role on a permanent basis thereafter.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Organising office operations and procedures - controlling correspondence, maintaining filing systems, reviewing and liaising with Contractors and Suppliers
- Managing contract renewals, terms and conditions of employment, appraisals, recruitment, equal opportunities, for both permanent and seasonal staff
- Providing adhoc administrative support to teams
- Maintaining policies and procedures - ensuring transparency and compliance in all areas (including health and safety, child protection, and financial controls)
- Providing administrative support to the CEO and Board of Trustees/Directors
- Maintaining financial records and accounting processes and ensuring all financial transactions are appropriately recorded including monthly bank reconciliations, cash books, banking and payroll records
- Assist with budgets and forecasts
- Monitoring the actual performance versus budget on a monthly basis and reporting to the CEO
- Supporting fundraising through the provision of financial information and data collection
- Ensuring that all donations and grants received are processed correctly including the submission of gift aid forms
Skills, Experience and Personal Attributes:
- Office Management experience
- Experience managing finances - knowledge of SAGE or similar accounting systems
- IT literate, with an emphasis on Excel
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Experience of managing contracts
- Effective time management with the ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude with 'can do' approach
- Enjoys being part of a small team
- Good at relationship building: able to keep positive relationships with a number of office management suppliers and contractors
- An enthusiastic, positive 'can do' attitude and ability to show initiative
- Creative and flexible approach to all aspects of the role along with a willingness to learn
- Must be conscientious and focused, able to work under pressure, prioritise, multi-task and manage conflict and difficult situations
- A passion for music and the creative industry!
If you meet the requirements listed above and are keen to be considered - please do not hesitate and apply today. The process is moving very quickly - candidates must therefore be available immediately.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.