Handle recruitment are looking for an accomplished and organised Office Manager to oversee all building facilities at this global music and entertainment company. Working closely with the HR team and providing a seamless service to all employees, you will have previous people management experience and a can do approach.
- Manage day to day maintenance of the office and oversee a team of 2 on reception
- Organise all required building work from design and budget phase through to completion
- Ensure the relevant permits are in place for any building work; also ensuring that the required parties can access the building
- Arrange all office moves, to include desk and seat allocation; planning the space at all times
- Manage contracts with all external suppliers that service the office, to include maintenance, cleaning, confidential waste, stationery, kitchen supplies, mobile phones etc.
- Maintain all storage space
- Act as the Company representative for meetings with the Landlord and other members of the Estate
- Arrange for access passes to be allocated to every new starter on their first day
- Order furniture for the office
- Arrange Recycling Controls
- Health and Safety: work in conjunction with HR Manager on all Health and Safety duties, ensuring that BMG comply with the relevant legislation
- Overall management and booking of corporate travel and accommodation for all employees, as required.
- Help plan and organise company meetings
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.