Handle Recruitment are delighted to be partnering with a fantastic PR Agency, to find an Office Manager who will support a floor of 80 people in their Central London offices. This role is crucial to the business and one that they consider the centre of their social and welcoming environment.
Reporting into the Financial Director, this role will be responsible for the following duties:
- Manage the office environment including all office maintenance and supplies
- Organise and execute company events including Summer/Christmas parties. Also a large involvement in collaborating with the international Office Management team to coordinate an annual off site away day for 400+ people.
- Assisting board level diary management, when needed
- Assist in on site preparations for on boarding of new employees
- Ensure office is kept tidy and Health & Safety procedures are followed
We're looking for an enthusiastic individual with exceptional people skills, who enjoys coordinating events and has a flair for organisation. The experience and attributes we're looking for are:
- 3+ years of office coordination experience within a creative organisation
- Exceptional organisation skills, demonstrated through previous experience
- A highly personable individual who thrives on giving a great employee experience
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.