Handle recruitment is working with a British based, multimedia company who specialise in TV production, to source an Office Manager.
Comprising of a variety of award winning production companies, our client is looking for an experience Office Manager who has recently facilitated a successful office move on a large scale. Our client has an up and coming move and need someone who is highly organised and proactive to project manage this relocation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the relocation process and working with office relocators and other stakeholders to ensure a smooth transition
- Identifying and managing problems in a timely fashion
- Communicating creatively and ensuring that standards are upheld
- Ongoing management of the office and all office supplies
- EA support including administration and booking travel for the executive team
- Coordinating internal talent and culture incentives for the employees
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of managing a modern office environment of a large scale
- A proactive nature and be willing to go above and beyond
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to address problems quickly
- A confident but tactful communicator, who isn't afraid to challenge the status quo
- The ability to work under confidential situations
- A creative thinker
This is a fantastic and exciting opportunity to join a hardworking team and work alongside world class production companies.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email email@example.com with a CV to apply.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.