Handle Recruitment is recruiting for an Office Manager with head office retail experience to join an award winning multi brand retailer in their East London office. The Office Manager will be responsible for all office management duties across the head office, shop and photography studio.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Office Manager with head office retail experience to join a relaxed yet hardworking environment with the chance of developing professionally at an exciting time for the brand.
Key duties include:
- Being the go -to person for all contractors, repairs and supplies
- Ensure all office and studio spaces are clean and well-stocked
- Improve and create processes and systems to ensure the business is running efficiently
- Manage the intern programme
- Support the senior management with PA duties such as diary and travel management
- Handling employee expenses
- Overseeing off site events
If you are an organised, diplomatic, problem solving Office Manager with head office retail experience who wants to join a brilliant team and brand then please apply today with your CV.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.