Handle are proud to recruit an Office Manager/Bookkeeper for a creative e-commerce company based in East London. As Bookkeeper you will be responsible for all accounting administration as well as elements of office administration.
This role will include, but not be limited to:
- Creating and managing financial transactions and reports
- Reconciling accounts, checking discrepancies and ensuring accuracy across all activities
- Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner
- Manage the Accounts Payable email inbox
- Issue invoices to customers and ensure that receivables are collected promptly
- Conduct a monthly reconciliation of every bank account
- Prepare all documents for quarterly VAT returns for review by the chartered accountant
- Prepare all documents for the annual Management Accounts for review by the chartered accountant
- Purchase supplies and equipment as authorised/monitor basic office supply levels and reorder as necessary
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested - this includes filing client contracts
This is a hands on role working within a small company. The ideal candidate will have experience in Bookkeeping and be able to manage their own workload as well as use initiative while working as part of a team. An interest in working in entertainment and media is a plus.
This role offers fantastic benefits, apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.