Are you seeking the opportunity be part of an inspiring, high-end business within the fashion industry?
My client is based within a bespoke fashion retail setting in London. They are seeking a likeminded, bright and enthusiastic Office Manager to join their evolving team. Working within a varied, busy and fast paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity to develop in a hands on role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the office's administration including office supplies, refreshments etc.
- Being first port of call on the showroom floor when required
- Office upkeep and ensuring the showroom is presentable for meetings at all times
- Diary management
- Booking client appointments
- Coordinating and managing office schedules including any events
- Liaising with clients by phone, email and face to face
- Invoicing suppliers and clients using Salesforce
- Updating of financial spreadsheets
- Calling clients, up selling products on a daily basis ensuring the highest level of first class service
- Managing and managing great client relationships
- Continuously reviewing and ensuring maximum efficiency on all systems set in place
- Be well presented, approachable at all times and have the natural ability to build great client relationships.
- A passion for fashion and providing first class service
- Have a 'can do' flexible attitude to work.
- Experience in Salesforce desirable
- Must be efficient in all Microsoft packages
- Exceptional diary management skills
In return this amazing client offers great Monday-Friday hours within a creative environment. For the opportunity to be part of this exiting role and team please apply now to be considered!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.