Handle Recruitment are currently working on a number of amazing Media Creative Agencies & Entertainment companies who require an Office Manager/ Office Coordinator on a temporary basis.
We are looking for a confident, driven, and motivated individual who can add to this upbeat and energised office.
The ideal candidate will have previous senior PA experience - business and also have experience supporting with personal duties, and ideally some exposure to managing a busy and creative office, as you will also be the main point of contact for all employees - from dealing with facilities, contracts, IT to general office queries.
- The Office + Team Assistant will work into the Finance Director and be one of the key day-to-day Operations staff and be seen as the face of the Agency and Sweeps building.
- You must be organised, motivated and a natural communicator. You must have a sunny disposition and can-do attitude. You should be a good team player.
- You should be adept at managing multiple projects at once, delivering excellence all the time, every time and always hit your deadlines. You must be an agile thinker and able to adapt and adjust to changing circumstances.
- You must also have lots of personality, energy and drive and comfortably put yourself at the heart of a highly social and fun Agency team.
Key responsibilities include:
Front of house
- Reception duties
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Meet and greet all visitors with a sunny disposition, remembering you are the first port of call for the experience visitors and staff to Sweeps.
- Set up client / new business meetings as directed.
- Key contact for suppliers
- Maintain a detailed Operations bible with contact details for all key services and any passwords.
- Proactive management of Sweeps, take the lead and ownership of the building and suggest changes to how the building is run.
- Support marketing team with ad-hoc requests
- Take charge of all travel bookings and prepare detailed itineraries.
- Health + Safety lead.
- Office & Sweeps socials, take the lead and support research into 2019 plans.
- HR Toolkit management
- Benefits management and periodic review of
- Induction support.
- IPA CPD: support Ben in managing CPD dairies and keeping a log of all internal training sessions.
- Support academy program.
- Complete online training modules.
- Petty cash, fortnightly reconciliation.
- Corporate card expenses.
- Ad-hoc support.
- Adhoc diary management duties
- Adhoc Board support duties such as travel management, getting lunch, running errands
- Ensure key Board / Culture initiatives happen and are diarised
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.