Office Manager/Executive Assistant to CEO - Music
Superb opportunity for an Office Manager/Executive Assistant to join a well- known London based Music organisation.
You will be responsible for running an effective and efficient office, both operationally and procedurally whilst providing secretarial and administrative support to the CEO.
The main responsibilities of an Office Manager/EA to CEO are:
- General Office Manager duties including liaising with IT, HR, the landlord, health and safety of the office, maintaining office supplies and equipment, point of contact for HR provider and managing calendars
- Diary management for the CEO, organising their post and email and booking all travel/ accommodation
- Managing and preparing corporate calendars for the group of companies, incorporating meetings and event schedules in liaison with sister organisations
- Take minutes for board meetings as and when required, drafting them accurately
The ideal Office Manager/EA to CEO will have:
- Experience in a similar role at a comparable organisation
- Exceptional written and oral communication
- The ability to work to strict deadlines and work under pressure
- The confidence to liaise at all levels with members, other music industry organisations and high profile figures
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please send your CV and a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.