Are you seeking the opportunity to be part of a busy and growing team in a varied and exciting Office Manager/PA role? My client is seeking a likeminded, adaptable and dedicated team player to join their start up business in London. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone to join a growing business within a role you can make your own!
Working to support and provide PA duties to the CEO alongside office management duties, this will be a challenging and varied position within a tech focused environment.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- PA Duties to the CEO including excellent diary management
- Remote scheduling/management out of hours on an ad hoc basis
- Coordinating and managing office schedules
- Manage the office's administration and operations when needed
- Ordering any maintenance services, stationary, kitchen and other supplies
- Office upkeep and ensuring the office board room is presentable for meetings, arranging refreshments.
- Managing health and safety including office and first aid
- Organising office events, Christmas parties, client's events etc.
- Assisting employees with booking accommodation, flights and travel required
- Making sure everything complies with health and safety regulations
- Continuously reviewing and ensuring maximum efficiency on all systems set in place
- Be confident, approachable at all times and have the natural ability to build relationships
- Have a 'can do' flexible attitude
- Ability to multi task and prioritise a heavy work load
- Must be efficient in all Microsoft packages
- Exceptional diary management skills
- Great leadership skills
- Strong team player
In return my client offers a great working environment in a thriving team. Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm. Apply now to be considered for this great opportunity!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.