Studio Assistant/PA to Director and Manager - Fashion / Advertising
Salary = £20-25,000
Do you have experience within the world of Fashion or Advertising and want to work in a fun, buzzy, exciting environment? Are you a natural born organiser who has a keen eye for detail and love being the 'go to' person for queries? Are you looking for a step up on the career ladder in a company where you can thrive? Then this is the role for you.
- Manage the phones, answer intercom, sign for packages and greet guests.
- Keep office & Studio area tidy
- Order Kitchen, Office and Studio supplies
- Collect Post/Papers
- Support and Manage office functions / gifting - Summer Party, Christmas Party, Birthdays
- Update Database log - Models, Locations, Restaurants etc.
- Studio Booking - Open early to let crew in on shoot days
- Assist crew with take down (may need to stay late)
- Assist team with studio set up (this includes the styling, hair & make-up area and set up of our studio equipment if needed)
- Sourcing studio related items
- Support team with social media uploads
- Support team in updating website with new content
- Fashion Brand Research - Seasonal research on fashion brands
- Events / Exhibits / Restaurant - Update team with any events, exhibits and new restaurants for upcoming month (excel log)
- Extensive diary management, forward planning of workload
- Arrange all UK/international travel arrangements
- Help arrange personal appointments and run ad hoc errands.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous Experience in a PA role supporting Directors/Managers
- Previous office management experience
- Knowledge of the fashion/advertising industry
- Excel User
- Basic knowledge of In-design
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter and Facebook)
- The ability to juggle the competing proprieties of both business and personal support
- Organised, flexible and able to multitask calmly
- Experience working with someone who travels
- A team player - willing to muck in and have a great attitude whilst doing so
If this is the role for you please apply ASAP for a new exciting role for the beginning of the 2018!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.