An exciting opportunity for an experienced Office Manager/PA to join an innovative and dynamic production company. Reporting to the managing director, you will be responsible for the smooth running and safety of the office, ensuring an effective and productive environment!
The successful candidate will be extremely organised, proactive, and will have a solid grasp of current health & safety and fire regulations.
Daily Duties may include:
- Ensuring the office is well maintained, and work with the MD to implement new systems and processes.
- Ensuring H&S requirements including ensuring First Aid training and certificates are up to date, first aid boxes are fully stocked, managing the incident log and be up to date on regulations around pregnancy and disability safety in the office
- Being fully up to date with Fire Safety and regulations including ensuring regular fire drills, checking the fire alarm checks are happening.
- On boarding new staff with staff induction.
- Managing the office budget
- Responsible for office petty cash
- Hire and manage the company intern
- Manage and approve a limited number of work experience placements throughout the year
- Maintaining office supplies
- Manage the cleaner and ensure the office is kept clean and sanitary at all times
- Organising room prep for client and internal meetings (drinks, breakfasts etc)
- Answering phones and manning the entry system
- Travel booking for MD and as and when required for senior team
- Diary management for MD and other Founders where required
- Working with the MD to organise company events
- Organising and overseeing PAT tests and any other legal/safety requirements
- Being mindful of staff welfare and work with MD to ensure a comfortable environment, help implement mental and physical health initiatives
- Where necessary, assist the organisation's HR Function by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews, etc
- You will have had 2+ years in a similar role
- A solid understanding of current health & safety and fire regulations.
- Full, clean driving license preferred but not essential
- A good understanding of Apple Mac software
This role is for an ASAP start, so please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.