Office Manager/PA - Sports PR Agency
West End, London
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Exciting opportunity for an Office Manager/PA to join an established PR company that offers a unique and innovative public relations service to the sports industry.
Working as part of a small team of 4 people, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth, efficient running of the office on a day-to-day basis, as well as providing support to the Director of the company; acting as her 'right-hand' person. You will also manage the PR team.
Based out of a lovely, quaint office in the heart of the West End, this position would suit someone who loves planning and organising, thrives being an Office Manager/PA, and is looking to be challenged in a busy role where no two days are the same!
Key features include:
- Maintaining the office facilities, including maintenance of equipment and ordering supplies - and managing relationships/contracts and troubleshooting with company suppliers/service providers for office
- Providing PA support to the Director, including management of her diary, all travel requirements, collating, managing and filing of expenses, plus the coordination and organisation of all internal & external meetings
- Acting as a first point of contact for the business; dealing with enquiries, correspondence and phone calls - and making sure all administration is kept up-to-date
- Management and supervision of the team; ensuring the smooth day to day running of the business
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a comparable position, ideally within a Media/PR/Sports company
- Excellent communication/organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks/meet deadlines
- A professional, reliable, trustworthy and discreet demeanour
- Previous accounts experience desirable - budgets, payable & receivable
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Office Manager/PA opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.