Office Manager/PA - Tech Startup
£30,000-£35,000 per annum
Immediate start required!
Exciting opportunity for an Office Manager/PA to join a fast growing tech start-up company!
As the Office Manager/PA you will play a crucial role within the team and will be responsible for coordinating, organising and supervising all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the London and Lancaster office. You will also work closely with the senior management team and CEO to ensure the effective running of diaries and travel booking, as well as some HR and Finance related support.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing team in a friendly, buzzy and hardworking environment. The successful candidate will be proactive, forward thinking, hands-on and will ensure employees are well supported, whilst creating a positive and happy working culture.
Key features include:
- Supporting and managing the London & Lancaster office administration and operational needs
- PA support to the CEO/Founder and additional support to the senior management team - diary management, booking travel, taking minutes
- Creating PO's/supplier invoices, expenditure reports, processing payments, expenses and managing bank accounts
- Workign closely with HR and relevant departments for on-boarding and off-boarding co-ordination
- Organising office events, board meetings and off site team building activities
The ideal candidate:
- Extensive experience as an Office Manager & PA in a fast paced, comparable environment
- Experience in HR and Finance (must be demonstrable on CV)
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to work independently
- Excellent multi-tasker, highly organised, willing to go above and beyond
- Flexible approach to changing priorities
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working
- Regular team days out, beer Fridays and a day off on your birthday
- Unlimited coffee!
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are immediately available to start, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.