Office Manager - Tech
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
A really exciting opportunity for a highly organised and detail-orientated Office Manager to join this buzzy, innovative, entrepreneurial Tech Company!
The company is expanding, due to its incredible success, at a really rapid rate, so your job will be to ensure new starters have the best experience possible, the morale of the office is up at all times and it's up to you to be the social glue of the office; coming up with fun, innovative ideas for social events the staff can enjoy!
You will be joining a really great bunch of people here, where career progression is in easy reach and you can really make the role your own! This role would suit someone looking for an opportunity to work as part of a busy team in a collaborative, fun environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Be the first point of contact for guests into the office, suppliers and service providers
- Welcome all new starters, help set up their IT and just be the go to person in the office
- Office move - this will fall on you, so you've got to be someone who embraces this!
- Work in partnership with the EA to help build culture
- Organise team events, lunch and learns with guest speakers etc…
The ideal candidate will have:
- An experienced Office Manager who must have come from a large busy company where you are used to the high volume of work that comes with this!
- Someone who thrives working in a fast growing environment
- Previous Office move experience would be ideal
- Someone with lots of initiative and experience arranging events, social occasions, office team building incentives etc…
The successful Office Manager will receive:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 9am - 6pm
- Free drinks on a Friday
- Breakfast every morning
- Be part of a social committee to come up with new social events
- Get to work in a dog friendly office!
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Office Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.