We are currently seeking a highly expereince Office Manager to become apart of a fanstastic tech company based in central London.
Your role will include organising and coordinating a complex office moves as well as administrative duties. Your role will be to create and maintain the smooth running of the office, ensuring high levels of organisational effectiveness, communication and IT operations.
- Being responsible for the upkeep of the office and all office equipment (including liaising with staff, suppliers, contractors and the property management team)
- Maintain accurate records for building access, equipment on hand and other due diligence.
- Liaise with building management for smooth delivery of shared services e.g. building access, cleaners and maintenance.
- Support the Head of People with team activities including socials, celebrations, team meetings and welcome activities for new joiners.
- Assisting with Onboarding procedures for new hires Assisting with maintaining high levels of safety in the workplace
- Supporting purchasing for projects and events Assisting with documents and presentations Ordering stationery, office equipment and other general office items General administrative support to employees
- Purchasing and setting up IT hardware and software.
- Management and contract negotiations of company subscriptions for software tools.
- Manage IT requirements for Onboarding and offboarding members of our team including setting up laptops and user profiles.
- Schedule meetings at the request of the Leadership team.
- Organise travel, accommodation and meeting space for overseas trips.
Please note this is an ongoing temp role starting immediately.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.