Office Manager - Design/Technology
Handle recruitment is working with a cutting edge international design technology company to find an enthusiastic office manager for their north London office. Our client is looking for an office manager who wants to be at the heart of the team to ensure the smooth day to day running of the office.
The successful office manager for this newly created opportunity will have excellent organisation skills with a personal touch. You will be hard working and down to earth, with your finger on the pulse of everything design and technology, to provide the highest level of office management.
Our client is shaping the future of retail and has experienced fantastic growth in less than five years. A health conscious office, our client really looks after its employees with fantastic benefits such as having a chef on site, gym membership and health cover - a fantastic place to work!
- Day to day office management
- Stock and office supply management
- Supporting the Head of Talent continually enlightening the employees day to day experience
- Welcoming and greeting guests
- Travel and event booking
- Planning social events and staff gatherings
- Working with current suppliers and establishing key relationship with suppliers
- Ensuring office facility is maintained to the highest standard
- Health and Safety
- Looking after all staff and providing a personal touch- remembering birthdays, weddings etc.
- Previous experience working in similar role
- Written and oral communication skills
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills and have a personable and professional approach
- Demonstrable experience of integrity and discretion - you will deal with sensitive information and will be trusted to manage this appropriately
- Proactive, initiative and self-motivated
If you are an experienced office manager with a passion for IT, design and technology, wanting to join one of the fastest growing companies where they look after their employees then apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.