Are you an Office Manager with a passion for TV, media or entertainment? Handle Recruitment is searching for an Office Manager to join an impressive TV company in their international office in London.
The Office Manager will be the lynchpin of this small yet significant office and will provide assistance to key team members to ensure the smooth running of the office.
- Managing all office stock, including stationery, kitchen and DVD supplies
- Taking responsibility for all facilities queries, whilst also assisting with office décor
- Support teams with client and account management, including buying client gifts and maintaining social calendar and booking events
- Meeting room bookings
- Taking pride in the general upkeep of the office, maintaining a positive environment
- Building and maintaining relationships with international offices with relevant team members
The successful Office Manager will:
- Be positive, motivating with clear communication skills
- Able to prioritise and juggle last minute changes
- Be a problem solver in a professional and diplomatic way
- Ideally have experience within a larger, established environment
If you are an Office Manager with a keen interest in TV, media and entertainment and are looking to join an international, well established company in London please apply online with your CV today.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.