Office Manager - TV/Entertainment
£35,000-£42,000 per annum (DOE)
An incredible opportunity for a highly organised, positive, detail orientated Office Manager to join an incredibly successful, fast-growing independent Television Production company based in the UK and US.
This role will be based at their beautiful London HQ office based in the heart of the west end.
You will be responsible for answering the main switchboard, greeting visitors, getting all new starters up and running, managing the runners, all H&S, events and being the go to person in the office!
Key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Assisting with office H&S
- Responsible for all matters relating to office health and safety compliance including routine office checks etc..
- The primary contact person for building maintenance
- Holding weekly meetings with runners to go through their weekly tasks and any issues
- Overseeing stationary orders, kitchen maintenance & runner opening up/locking up responsibilities
- Allocating phones and desks etc.. for new starts
- Answering main switchboard
- Meet and greet all visitors
- In liaison with IT, helping with malfunctioning PC's or printers
- Production Management support where needed
The ideal candidate will have:
- Must have solid Office Management experience, preferably within a TV production company or media background
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have bags of enthusiasm and be a really positive influence within the office
- Have strong attention to detail
- Have strong negotiation skills
- Have health and safety experience
The successful Office Manager will receive:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Getting to work within an amazing TV Production company that produce some of TV's greatest shows!
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Office Manager Opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.