An exciting opportunity has arisen for a pro-active, hands on and engaging Office Manager to join a reputable entertainment business in a beautiful Central London head office! Please apply today if you have proven experience working within an extremely demanding and diverse Office Management role alongside exposure to supporting senior Directors within the business. It is essential that applicants are available to start within 1 week and it is crucial that you are happy to consider on-going temporary work.
Responsibilities will include:
- Travel bookings - arranging travel both within the UK and Internationally, managing VISA applications and booking accommodation
- Dealing with all queries relating to the building/facilities
- Booking meetings on behalf of senior management
- Overseeing all new starters - ensuring they have a detailed induction programme in place
- Events management - booking and organising staff parties and conferences
- Preparing Excel reports and PowerPoint presentations as required
- Overseeing health and safety policies, ensuring they are up to date and adhered to at all times
- Managing multiple diaries which are complex and ever-changing
This is a fantastic role for somebody who thrives when working with individuals across all levels of seniority. This position will suit somebody who is organised, with outstanding communication skills and who is results driven. If you are looking to work within a really skilled and sociable team who are enjoying continued success, please get in touch today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.