Office Manager - Creative Agency
Handle Recruitment presents an exciting opportunity for a confident, passionate Office Manager to join an independent creative agency with circa 150 employees.
You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of this fast-paced agency from an Office/Operations perspective, as well as assisting with Talent/HR administration.
Key features include:
- Office and facilities management; including managing a big office move in 2020
- Talent & HR administration; helping to implement new processes and initiatives
- Managing and coordinating internal/external events, and socials
- Health & Safety and risk assessments
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar Office Manager role within a creative/media company
- Experience of managing an office move/relocation, and implementing new processes
- Passionate about people projects and driving culture initiatives
- Confident, assertive, friendly and engaging personality
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Office Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.