Office Operation Manager
Up to £40,000pa DOE
Are you seeking a varied and rewarding role within a busy environment? My client is seeking a forward thinking Office Operations Manager with a passion for multi-tasking and delivering a high level of service to the wider team.
You will be a key point of contact within the business's operations, daily office running's and support to the COO.
This role would be ideally suited to someone with the ability to think outside the box, a passion for operations and people management.
Key features will include:
- Providing office support HR and Operational support to the team.
- Diary management, booking travel and providing support to the team
- Supporting both the team and COO with business and personal errands
- Managing IT systems and day to day office running
The ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for providing great support
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Great Microsoft Office Suite skills including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional organisational skills and great track record as a PA/Office Manager
The successful candidate will receive:
- Great working environment
- Competitive salary package
- A varied role and working environment
- The opportunity to be part of a fantastic team!
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.