We are currently looking for a proactive and outgoing Office Runner with excellent organisation skills and the ability to multi-task. You will be on hand to support the smooth running of a fast paced creative office based in central London.
The below duties are just the basics, the role is extremely flexible and will vary from day to day depending on what is going on.
- Support daily set up and running of the office (setting up meeting rooms, distributing post, handling stock deliveries for the office)
- Simple handyman duties (replacing bulbs, small repairs, touch up painting)
- Ensure all office equipment is functioning, if anything broken report to the right team
- Supporting events in the office as well as off site (off site is flexible, not required)
- Ownership of the company bar - restocking fridges, tidying up, etc
- Ownership of the stock count and ordering
- Heavy lifting - furniture, stock
- Supporting office team (office manager, building admin and reception)
- Reliability - part of the job will be out of office hours to ensure office is set up for the day
- Communication needs to ensure that the team is aware of any tasks completed or any roadblocks that require team's support
- Approachable might be approached by any staff regarding various events or office issues
Please note this is a temporary position beginning ASAP, there is potential for this role to convert to a perm position so we are keen to hear form candidates looking for longevity.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.