We have a truly amazing opportunity with a worldwide content branding agency for an Office Assistant to join this fun, vibrant and social team.
- Meeting and greeting any guests
- Ensuring the office is maintained and organised
- Contributing to the organisation of social events
- Welcoming and setting up new starters - alongside HR and IT
- Setting up meetings for management
- Managing CEO's diary
- Booking staff travel and accommodation
- Social Media Savvy! From time to time you may be involved in helping with posts and blogs
- A team player with a can-do attitude
- Proactive and fantastic initiative - being aware of what's going on around you is key!
- Sociable, friendly and welcoming
- Contributing to creating a positive and fun environment
- An interest in media/advertising/branding/production
- Ambitious and creative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly Organised
- MS Office - word, excel and PowerPoint
- GCSE A or B Maths & English
- Front of House or Office Assistant experience
- Diary management
This role is to start immediately and candidates will only be considered with NO notice period - please ensure this is clear on your CV when applying.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.