£19,000 - £20,000 per annum
Fantastic opportunity for a proactive and eager Office/Showroom Runner to join a leading Communications company that partners with the world's best brands across Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle.
The focus of this role is to assist in the Showroom with deliveries, unpacking, hanging and general tidiness. In addition to this, you will be responsible for handling inbound/outbound post, logging all deliveries and distributing them to the correct floors, ensuring all deliveries are followed up from the day before, making sure the delivery area is clean and tidy at all times, and sourcing/sending items locally and internationally.
The offices are based in a new, exciting and creative business development surrounded by gardens and a beautiful landscape. The environment is relaxed and open. There are no big egos, everyone's super easy to talk to, and the employees are very happy doing what they love.
This is a great position that will provide scope to learn about different aspects of the day to day running of a fast-paced and dynamic Communications company.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role; managing inbound and outbound stock movements within a Showroom or Warehouse environment (and physically lifting/moving sometimes heavy boxes and products/samples)
- A confident, enthusiastic, personable and positive demeanour
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to interact with a variety of personalities at different levels
- An eagerness to help out with anything, at any time - no task too small!
The successful Office/Showroom Runner will receive:
- Hours 9-6, with an earlier finish on Fridays
- Comprehensive learning + development program
- Lots of fun, social events and opportunity to be involved in charity work
- Yoga, meditation and stretching in the office
If your experience matches the requirements above, and you are interested in finding out more about this exciting Office/Showroom Runner position, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.