Handle Recruitment is working with an established Learning and Development provider, well-known for transforming skills from the performing arts into business, to find a values-driven Office and Projects Assistant.
Based in Shoreditch, this role will suit a bit of an all-rounder who enjoys being a linchpin within a small but dynamic office environment.
Key features will include:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office on a day-to-day basis
- Upholding the overall visual appearance of the office at all times
- Stock, materials and equipment management
- Supervising and coordinating the work of contractors
- Setting up the venue for any sessions, organising catering and meeting/greeting participants
- Ensuring technology support and IT facilities are up to scratch
- Assisting with any invoicing
- Logistics - helping to ship any materials and equipment across the world
- Organising company events
- Providing general support across the company
- Element of marketing and website management
- Helping with the on boarding of any new starters
- Previous office administration experience gained within a small to medium sized creative business, ideally
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- A fun loving, approachable personality
- Flexible can-do attitude
- Tech savvy
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.