Handle Recruitment are looking for an On Air Supervisor to manage a team of 7 Schedulers based in West London. The main responsibility of this position will be to ensure all channels are broadcast successfully, in line with legal requirements and with all advertising successfully submitted.
- Managing a team of 7 scheduling staff
- Training new staff members and implementing development plans and training
- Conducting appraisals
- Check and log schedulers work and to check promos, stand-by lists and TX minutes
- Resolve any scheduling issues
- Be able to step up and cover your superior when needed
- Assisting the Head in creating Media Plans
- Conducting competitor analysis
- Working closely with international territories regarding ad sales and communicating issues to scheduling
- First point of contact for all advertising queries
- Demonstrate a robust understanding of media planning techniques, audience demographics, and campaign measurement
- The ability to manage a team and work independently when needed
- Have a strong grasp of delivering sponsorship campaigns across several channels
- Organisational and co-ordination skills
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge, especially Excel
- Scheduling background is essential
- Experience of File Transfer Systems
- A second language of Polish or Russian would be beneficial but not essential
This a great opportunity to become part of a growing organisation is West London and to manage a successful team. If this sounds like you then please get in touch!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.