This is a fantastic role for someone looking to work for a fast paced, successful and exciting international organisation within the media industry.
The On Air Supervisor is required to solely manage a team of schedulers, initiate training and provide support for development and motivation of their team members. You must also, on occasion deputise for the Head of On Air, therefore, you should possess appropriate leadership skills and have the ability to work unsupervised.
The main responsibility of this position will be to ensure all channels are broadcast successfully, in line with legal requirements and with all advertising successfully transmitted. The Supervisor should represent and embrace all department and company values and have a professional manner in all situations.
* Manage a team of scheduling staff, train new staff and lead development plans for each team member.
* Co-ordinate the work plans and staffing levels to ensure that resources are used to maximum efficiency
* Conduct appraisals, evaluate training programmes and foster an environment of learning and excellence in the team.
* Check and log schedulers' work & ensure the transmission logs are executed within deadlines (continuity, break pattern, promos, xpromos, downloads, posting, etc)
* Ensure that OfCom, Russian and Polish regulations are followed and As Run analysis is undertaken.
* Check promos and supervise the QC process conducted by the scheduling team
* Check stand-by lists ensure they are delivered in a timely manner
* Check TX minutes & SLA and react if needed.
* Demonstrate a robust understanding of media planning techniques, audience demographics and campaign measurement. Conduct training on these matters within the team and create regular analytical reports.
* Assist the Head of On Air in creating Media Plans, makelists and all matters of promo delivery.
* Research: conduct competitor analysis and institute changes to ensure the channels remain effective in the market place
* Constantly looking into procedures in order to improve the workflow & look of the channels including break
Advertising and Sponsorship
* Work closely with Poland, Russia, Slovenia & Serbia regarding ad sales & communicating issues to scheduling. Ensure the correct broadcast of all advertising and protect all advertising revenue.
* Have a strong grasp of delivering sponsorship campaigns across several channels and monitoring execution to hit targets for placement.
* Be first point of contact for all advertising queries and manage the link between compliance and broadcast regarding sponsorship approval.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.