Online Marketing Manager - £60K - Fashion/Retail
London - ASAP Start - Permanent and Contract!
Our client is a well respected and hugely successful high street retailer specialising in premium smartwear. They are currently looking to recruit an Online Marketing Manager to join their digital team and grow the brand across Paid, Affiliates & Display channels. Their offices are based in Central London and looking for an ASAP Start across permanent as well as contract.
This opportunity would be great for someone looking to delve into new markets/territories, manage a small team and manage large budgets. Reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager, this role is based in Central London and looking for an ASAP Start.
Key Experience across:
- Developing campaigns across Paid, Affiliates, Marketplace & Display
- Developing online growth for another brand and building strong relationships
- Reporting and performance on campaigns improving conversation rates and CPC
- Own the promotion schedule and make recommendations as required
- Bid Management and Google Analytics
You will be:
- Experienced by 5+ years or more in this field with management experience
- Degree educated and strongly analytical/data driven
- An excellent project manager and campaign planner
- Retail or agency background with technical abilities
Interested in hearing more?
Please do get in touch with Rachel Adams via LinkedIn for more information or apply here to be considered!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.