We are working on an extremely urgent opportunity for an experienced Online Account Manager to join a global skincare brand based in Central London.
The primary focus of this role is to drive growth within all E-commerce accounts, working closely with a number of high profile retailers.
- Support Retail team in delivery of wholesale and retail budgets
- Manage promotional and eventing calendar for all online retail partners
- Support Head of retail in forecasting for online accounts, will require robust inputs for promotions and events
- Support online channels for all accounts
- Mid to long term category strategy tailored to your e-retailers priorities & shoppers by working with the UK retail team
- Innovative sales & marketing solutions by working on differentiated marketing plans with the marketing team.
- Monitoring & reporting of account performance to key internal stakeholders
- Produce planograms for all online accounts
- To build lasting relationships with our customers
- To own relationships within e-retailers meeting regularly and using every opportunity to understand their business better.
- Must have at least 3+ years Beauty Account Management experience
- Highly numerate - strong analytically
- Strong Communication skills - written and verbal
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong negotiator
- Experience in a fast paced sales environment
- Highly organised with prioritisation skills
- Target driven
- Ability to influence and build external and internal relationships.
Please note this is an immediate start position and applicants MUST have full availability until at least mid-may. We are unable to consider anyone with notice periods.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.