This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced online coordinator to work with one of the leading global providers of consumer lifestyle and branding services. They are seeking a creative, organised, and confident individual who will be highly capable of uploading artists artwork analysing the results thus reporting back to the business to further develop their account.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Uploading images on to the platform.
- Creating blurb per product and uploading.
- Extracting daily sales reports to share with the business.
- Creating weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Working with sales and production on release plans and dates and sharing with wholesale and retail customers.
- Creating mini marketing campaigns.
- Resizing, adjusting and editing product visuals (additional training provided).
- General sales team admin duties.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Competent with Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word).
- Photoshop experience preferable.
- Experience using Amazon Marketplace / Merch by Amazon preferable.
- Creative Understanding (picking commercial designs).
- Knowledge of music artists and popular culture.
Immediate start - please send over CV's asap
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.