We are looking for someone with a deep passion for video gaming and strong experience leading the creation of online video content to join a successful London based Production Company.
Working in a fast-paced creative environment, surrounded by people who share your enthusiasm for gaming, you will lead the delivery of a varied schedule of online video content for a key client. This is a great opportunity for someone to take ownership of content creation for an instantly recognisable video game brand, and have a real impact on delivery.
The core focus of this role will be to manage the production of regular online content for a major client. This will mean working at every stage of the content creation process, from taking briefs through to delivery. You will coordinate the workload of a small team of editors, researchers and producers, and make sure that everyone is pulling in the same direction. You will need to make sure deadlines are being hit, and will need to help out wherever necessary to achieve this.
In terms of the content itself, it will be very varied, but will always be related to video gaming, and for use on social media channels such as YouTube and Twitch. You will need to establish and maintain a long term content schedule, but retain the flexibility to amend this at short notice. You will build strong working relationships with the internal team along with clients and suppliers, and will be comfortable juggling multiple tasks in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
To be considered for this role you must have a proven track record of experience working in video production / online content. In addition we are looking for the following;
- A passion for video gaming and gaming culture in general. This is not a "nice-to-have"; you must be capable of talking passionately and enthusiastically about gaming, have an opinion on gaming related topics and be aware of upcoming releases and industry trends.
- The ability to lead and manage video projects from concept to delivery, including contributing significantly during the creative phase.
- Excellent all-round project management skills, including leading teams, managing expectations and content scheduling.
- A broad understanding of social media and online marketing, and strong copywriting ability.
- Ideally, solid hands-on production and editing skills - preferably demonstrated in a show reel.
In addition, we are looking for people who are dedicated, passionate and with excellent communication skills. If you are a dedicated gamer with experience producing online content, this could be the job for you - please contact Will Fraser at Handle Recruitment for more information.
Video Content Online Content Production Producer Project Manager Video Game Games Gamer Video Production Content Strategy Shoot Edit Schedule Client Video Content Producer
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.