We are seeking a highly skilled Coordinator/ Account Manager to join our client- a market leader within media & entertainment, based in beautiful offices in West London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for collating data, producing reports, reviewing contracts, assisting with new business development and creating licensing packs. A key part of the role is account management- this successful candidate will be tasked with building solid working relationships with a number of key client accounts.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone passionate about film/ media/ entertainment, who possesses the core transferable skills required: advanced Excel skills; a fantastic communicator; skilled in data management/ reporting and contracts administration/ negotiation.
- Manage and review supplier accounts as designed by VP Operations and maximise savings. Ensure administration (reporting and other analysis required by VP of Operations or procurement team is completed within deadlines)
- Day to day contact for all operations supplier issues
- Assist and support the VP of Operations in making efficiencies and savings without compromising service delivery and standards
- Work with the procurement team to negotiate supplier contracts, for existing or new suppliers ensuring strong commercial terms and the best services are retained
- Raising purchase orders for operations supplier accounts and keeping VP of Operations up to date with any cost discrepancies or account concerns
- liaising with the Finance team regarding supplier payments
- Management and analysis of travel accounts and invoicing
- Business development research
- Management of licensing with support from Divisional Administrators
- Liaise with licensing solicitors and the in-house legal team on compliance and new premises license applications, major and minor variation applications, refurbs & alcohol licenses and overseeing DPS changes and renewals.
- Liaising with construction and property teams regarding licensing as required
- Booking licensing courses for teams.
- Management of supplier payments, PO's and AX processes for operations
- Training new team members on AX processes.
- Operations Team Ad-hoc duties as required
- Fantastic interpersonal & communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Data management & producing reports
- Ability to communicate and liaise with people at all levels
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexibility and a 'can-do' attitude towards all tasks
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.