Operations & Delivery Managers will work closely with the Operations Team to oversee all aspects of the operational management of Awards Processing, Judging and other related tasks and responsibilities with the sole purpose of upholding the integrity of the client.
Core responsibilities: Between the yearly events, managers will work on data related tasks that will contribute to reports and indexes. Managers will also be responsible for project managing the production and distribution of trophies, shortlist certificates and other awards shows under the group banner when necessary.
Operational Efficiency: Managers will be responsible for delivering a world-class judging experience while demonstrating high levels of operational efficiency at all times.
- Quality control, efficiency and productivity monitoring
- Part-management of seasonal staff during peak times of year
- Supervision of judging and seasonal support staff on-site
- Running of operational aspects of regional festivals
- Assisting with traffic management and ownership of timelines and schedules
- Assisting in the updating and future-proofing of all processes and systems to achieve operational excellence.
- Future-proofing of entry processes, systems and judging operations.
- Develop expertise in the calculation and sign-off of all results and awards, including Special Awards
- Assisting with recruitment, management and training of seasonal support staff
Who we are looking for:
- Able to lead effectively under pressure
- Superior organisation and prioritisation skills
- Supporting the Ops & Delivery Team - CE, at peak times
- Highly organised with superior project management capability
- Superior prioritisation and delegation skills
- Exceptional resource management skills
- Eagled-eyed, pragmatic and detail oriented
- · Future focused and drives innovation
- · Sets high standards for self and colleagues
- · Patient, calm and composed under pressure
- Flexible - must be willing to be involved with/lead on ad hoc projects beyond the core role
- Ability to interact with high profile individuals
- Leadership and management of a team
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.