Handle Recruitment are excited to be supporting one of the world's most prestigious International Festivals of Creativity to recruit a team of engaging and enthusiastic Customer Service and Customer Engagement Specialists to join their highly successful and dedicated team.
The festival and awards are recognised as the world's greatest celebrations of commercial creativity in all its forms and are seen as the Oscar's of the advertising world. Working in the Awards department, the successful candidate will be someone with a passion for how creativity, technology and innovation is driving creative communications.
We are looking for someone who will be:
- The first point of call for the agencies and companies entering work into the awards
- Enthusiastic about the industry and eager to take a deep dive into the companies and people that make up this fast-paced industry.
- Bright and motivated specialist in all areas of the awards.
- Customer centric representative of the festival employing telemarketing skills to contact existing and new customers from the creative communications field i.e. mainly advertising / PR / media agencies and production companies.
- Able to generate entries for the festival by assisting customers understand the awards structure, rules and process.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Understand and be able to express the value of the awards and customer services.
- Learn the entry system, website and downloadable documents to be able to assist customers with general and specific queries.
- Build and nurture robust relationships with new and existing customers through phone calls and emails.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding into their business and motivations to enter the awards.
- Engage in cross-selling awards categories suggestions to customers in need of assistance navigating the awards structure.
- Inform customers of new initiatives within the awards and encouraging entrants to begin the entry process as the deadline approaches.
- Answer general questions about the entry process and offer guidance where applicable or necessary.
- Save and track correspondence on Salesforce
- Work collaboratively with the customer service team to anticipate customer needs and deliver one coherent and fluid message.
For high performers there is also potentially the opportunity to travel and work onsite at the festival where you would be responsible for:
- On-site customer service for award winning delegates and attendees of the awards ceremonies.
- On-site logistics and operations for Awards related tasks which serve to cap-off a year of premium customer service
The successful candidate will possess demonstrable experience working within a phone based customer service or telemarketing role. You will have hands on experience talking to customers and clients to explore their business objectives and understand their needs. Knowledge of the creative communications industry is preferred but if you don't possess this, a passion for it is essential. You will be proficient using MS Office as well as Google Docs and experience using Salesforce will be highly beneficial.
This is a temporary role commencing in February until the end of June. You must be available for the entirety of the contract with minimum time off during this time and no time off booked in May/ June as this is their busiest time and when you might be required to travel should you perform well in the role.
If you are passionate about providing clients with the highest level of service and want invaluable exposure to one of the most successful creativity and advertising events in the world, please apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.